Tentipi Safir 9 CP Canvas Tent
About Tentipi Safir 9 CP Canvas Tent
Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities. Our top-of-the-line tent, and one of the most versatile and a...
Proven by extreme expeditions. Made with world-class fabrics selected not by price but by their performance capabilities. Our top-of-the-line tent, and one of the most versatile and advanced camping tents available worldwide.
Safir 7 CP and Safir 9 CP (Cotton/Polyester) tents are in fact by far our most sold models so it's obvious that Safir's extra air intakes and world-class fabrics are highly appreciated by our customers.
Safir is used by professionals in the most extreme tent camping conditions — in ice fields, in storm force gales, on top of glaciers or in blazing heat.
Internationally recognized explorer Mikael Strandberg chose a Safir 7 cp for his famous Siberia expedition which has been called “the world's coldest journey."
|Total Weight:||30.02 lbs|
|Weight Per Person:||2.99 lbs|
|Packed Diameter:||12.00 in|
|Packed Length:||29.13 in|
|# Sleepers:||8 - 10|
|# Seated:||16 - 20|
|Erected Diameter:||17.38 ft|
|Erected Height:||10.17 ft|
- 3 rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intakes at bottom edge of tent for optimum ventilation and smoke control
- Best quality fabrics. It is the relentless pursuit of the best fabric — chosen for performance not price — that puts Safir in a class of its own. The focus is especially on all aspects of fabric strength, water repellency, the feel of the fabric, and colour fastness. The differences are apparent when comparing with other tent fabrics on the market
- Ventilator cap: double piece with six opening points, controllable from inside the tent; integral chimney opening; mosquito protection to top piece; tighter fitting by use of fiberglass spacer rods
- Tent storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 minutes to erect tipi
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove inside tent
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Tent door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Hanging loop for drying
Breathable cotton/polyester canvas fabric - Cotpolmex P
|Highly breathable, extremely durable cotton/polyester tent canvas fabric — similar to Cotpolmex C, but with better shape stability and improved aesthetic appeal. To our knowledge, the absolute finest cotton/polyester tent fabric available globally.|