Perhaps the world's most commonly used outdoor trousers. A hard wearing classic for active use in forests and fields, and a favorite among experienced mountain people since 1999. Vidda is made from durable G-1000® with extra reinforcements over the rear and knees for tougher use. Seven pockets, including, a map pocket, axe pocket and inner safety pocket. High waist and comfort fit. Elastic leg endings. (If you are looking for similar trousers but with raw length leg endings, have a look at Barents trousers, or without the reinforcement, see Iceland trousers.) Perfect survival pants / bushcraft pants.
- SKU: F85780
- Gender: Men
- Color: Solid Sandstone
- Concept: Trekking
- Weight: 604 g
- Materials: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Activity: Trekking
- Knife pocket: Yes
- Map pocket: Yes
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Fit trousers: Comfort fit
- Reinforcements: Yes
- Safety pocket: Yes
- Hard wearing trousers in G-1000.
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
- Reinforced in back and knees.
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multi-tool pocket, internal phone pocket.
- Pocket suitable for knee pads (79104).
- Adjustment at bottom leg.
- Leather details