Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trousers Regular Solid Sandstone
About Fjallraven Vidda Pro Trousers Regular Solid Sandstone
Perhaps the world's most commonl...
Share this with love
Perhaps the world's most commonly used outdoor trousers. A hard wearing classic for active use in forests and fields, and a favorite among experienced mountain people since 1999. Vidda is made from durable G-1000® with extra reinforcements over the rear and knees for tougher use. Seven pockets, including, a map pocket, axe pocket and inner safety pocket. High waist and comfort fit. Elastic leg endings. (If you are looking for similar trousers but with raw length leg endings, have a look at Barents trousers, or without the reinforcement, see Iceland trousers.) Perfect survival pants / bushcraft pants.
- SKU: F85780
- Gender: Men
- Color: Solid Sandstone
- Concept: Trekking
- Weight: 604 g
- Materials: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Activity: Trekking
- Knife pocket: Yes
- Map pocket: Yes
- Leg-type: Full Leg
- Fit trousers: Comfort fit
- Reinforcements: Yes
- Safety pocket: Yes
- Hard wearing trousers in G-1000.
- Mid waist and regular fit with pre-shaped knees.
- Reinforced in back and knees.
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multi-tool pocket, internal phone pocket.
- Pocket suitable for knee pads (79104).
- Adjustment at bottom leg.
- Leather details