Advanced materials and more sophisticated ventilation features make Zirkon an upgrade from our Onyx tent-tipi series. A perfect balance between price and performance for a wide range of adventurous camping activities.
Offering you the perfect compromise between price and performance, Zirkon is a design that's perfect for backpacking, hunting & fishing, cycling, climbing, – or simply for the children to sleep out in the garden on a summer's night.
Everywhere you go, Zirkon light is a tent that gets attention for its rust red color and heavy-duty performance, just like the rugged and insulating mineral it's named after.
Or choose Zirkon cp to benefit from all of the Zirkon's design features but in a breathable cotton polyester fabric.
Total Weight: 14.33 lbs
Weight Per Person: 1.43 lbs
Packed Diameter: 7.87 in
Packed Length: 28.74 in
# Sleepers: 8-10
# Seated: 16-20
Erected Diameter: 17.38 ft
Erected Height: 10.17 ft
- Rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent-tipi for improved ventilation and smoke control
- Ventilator cap: double piece with six opening
points, controllable from inside the tent;
integral chimney opening; mosquito protection
to top piece; tighter fi tting by use of fi breglass
- Storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tent
- 3 minutes to erect tipi
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Hanging loop for drying
Non Breathable — Traillix C
|Lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. UV protected and silicone-coated on both sides. A carefully chosen, light and very fine standard fabric. Attractive red color makes it easier to find even in snowstorms or fading light conditions.|