Advanced materials and more sophisticated ventilation features make Zirkon an upgrade from our Onyx tent-tipi series. A perfect balance between price and performance for a wide range of adventurous activities.
Offering you the perfect compromise between price and performance, Zirkon is a design that's perfect for tent backpacking, camping, hunting & fishing, cycling, climbing, – or simply for the children to sleep out in the garden on a summer's night.
Everywhere you go, Zirkon Light is a tent that gets attention for its rust red color and heavy-duty performance, just like the rugged and insulating mineral it's named after.
Or choose Zirkon CP Tents to benefit from all of the Zirkon's design features but in a breathable cotton polyester fabric.
|Total Weight:||8.64 lbs|
|Weight Per Person:||1.43 lbs|
|Packed Diameter:||7.79 in|
|Packed Length:||22.44 in|
|Erected Diameter:||12.46 ft|
|Erected Height:||7.54 ft|
- Rain-protected, mosquito-netted air intake at bottom edge of tent for improved ventilation and smoke control
- Ventilator cap: double piece with six opening
points, controllable from inside the tent;
integral chimney opening; mosquito protection
to top piece; tighter fitting by use of fibreglass
- Tipi storm cords: pre-tied and fitted with holders
- Advanced compression bag for tighter packing
- Mosquito protection sewn in to top edge of tipi tent
- Enhanced floor fitting with toggle and ring arrangement
- Reinforced edging for better wear resistance around bottom edge of tipi tent
- 3 minutes to erect tipi
- Standing room
- Class-leading storm resistance
- Use with open fire or stove
- Use on its own or with any model of floor or inner-tent
- Tipi door: double-zip with integral mosquito protection
- Hanging loop for drying
Non Breathable — Traillix C
|Lightweight ripstop polyamide fabric. UV protected and silicone-coated on both sides. A carefully chosen, light and very fine standard tent fabric. Attractive red color makes it easier to find even in snowstorms or fading light conditions.|