Introducing the Ultimate SERE Kit! Everything you need for your E&E needs and a must-have for any of our students taking our SERE course.
Survival Escape & Evasion DVD
Urban Escape & Evasion Kit
UZI Handcuffs with 2 keys
20' Kevlar Cord
Clear Practice Lock
Folding Razor Saw
Escape & Evasion Film - Anti-Kidnapping Techniques
This DVD will demonstrate many of the techniques that we teach during our SERE program to help people understand how to escape illegal detention. Jack Richland starts with the basics and builds people up to have a comprehensive series of techniques that will enable them to get out of most bindings and illegal detention.
In this DVD:
- Escape Illegal Restraints
•Zip Ties and Flex Cuffs
•Escape from the trunk of a car while handcuffed
•How to secretly carry everyday items on your person to escape illegal restraints
•How to lose someone who you suspect is following you
•Anti Tracking & Counter Surveillance Techniques
•Lock Picking with tools as well as everyday items
•Everyday disguises that will make you virtually disappear
REAL LIFE STATISTICS:
In the year 2014 the United States of America averaged:
- 700 Abductions per day
• 8,000 home invasions per day
• 40 murders per day
And those are just the crimes that were actually reported.
Right here in the United States of America during relatively safe times, a violent crime occurs every 25.3 seconds. What will that look like when times get worse?
You buy a gun to protect yourself and your family, but how will you protect them when you’re not right there by their side?
Urban Escape and Evasion Kit
- Bogota® Titanium Entry Toolset
- 2 polymer handcuff keys (1 black, 1 Gray)
- 2 handcuff shims
- Six-pack of Glue Dots
Clear Practice Locks
- They are great for learning and teaching locksmithing and lock manipulation. Each lock has standard pins and comes with 2 keys.
Folding Razor Saw (FRS)
- A survival saw and knife are essential pieces of gear for the outdoors or for just about anywhere. The Folding Razor Saw™ is a low profile and ultra lightweight combination Survival Saw and Razor Blade that is great for Survival Kits, the Outdoorsman and Everyday Carry. The saw uses a 24 tpi Steel Blade that is 5 cm long and cuts both wood and most metals on the pull stroke. The 5 cm razor blade cuts rope, netting and webbing and works great as a skinning blade The Handle is made from a Textured Grip Polymer and has a Lanyard Hole for carrying options. Don't be fooled by its small size, this 11.5 gram Folding Razor Saw is great for pockets, key rings and survival kits! The Folding Razor Saw™ will cut Wood, Bone, frozen Meat, PVC, Copper, Aluminium, Rebar, and Hard Rubber.This is also the perfect companion for Individual Survival, Family Outings, Hunting trips, Scout trips, Back-country Skiing, Canoe Trips and dozens of other practical uses.
- Closed: 2.77 inch .325 inches thick .64 wide
- Open: 4.66 inch .325 inches thick .64 wide
- Weight: 11.7 grams / .41 oz.
Black Kevlar® Survival Cord 20'
188lb test Kevlar®, withstands extreme temperatures, and is flame resistant and highly chemical resistant. Pre-wrapped 20 foot flat bobbin, cord can be used for snares, traps, improvised bows and flexi-cuff cutting etc.
Our handcuffs are steel constructed, have a double lock feature and come with two universal handcuff keys. Handcuffs are a must-have for anyone wanting to learn the art of escape and evasion from unlawful detention.
A padlock with 2 keys for practicing your lock picking skills without seeing the internal pins as real life would dictate.
Love the kit. The DVD was to the point, informative, and the production value was much better compared to a random video online.
Would make a great gift for family and friends to learn some "cool" potentially life-saving skills.
Company had questions about my order. They reached out to me and made sure my order was right. I received the order much faster than I expected.
Covered a little more than the basics in a lot of the different areas of SERE. The video was a nice thought from Black Scout Survival. Just wish the clear lock that was provided had a slightly larger grasp, just holding the thing proved difficult.
I got the kit 3 weeks ago and can already pick locks. Enough said.