The Foraging Bandana was designed in cooperation with some of the finest foraging instructors.
- 12 common plants/fungus of North America
- 12 different designated uses with particular indicator icons
- "5 Steps of Identifying Edible Plants" by Samuel Thayer
- "Rules and Ethics of Foraging" by Merriwether
- 12 listed field uses, includes common and scientific names
- Beautiful and accurate botanical illustrations, and best of all it's made right here in the USA!!!
Some of the plants included on the bandana are Arrowhead/Wapato, Burdock, Prickly Pear Cactus, Cattail, Turkey Tail Mushroom and much more!
The plant representations and denoted characteristics featured on this bandana are in no way intended to be a source of proper identification, use, or processing of plants. Sigma 3 Survival Systems, Wazoo Survival Gear LLC and all other parties mentioned are not responsible for any harm resulting from the act of harvesting or attempting to forage plants.