ATTN: There is a significant waiting period for each Weatherwool product. The backorder wait period could be until January 2020. Please be aware of this before placing your order.
A Basic Shirt Design. This Versatile Classic, made from our own Merino Fabric, the softest and toughest Fabric made, is available in either MidWeight or FullWeight versions. In January 2016, we spent a few days in Fairbanks, Alaska, making several presentations to United States Military. With a light wool base layer, the FullWeight ShirtJac was comfortable at 70F/21C, and was good enough at -10F/-23C!
- Tails are long enough to be tucked in but people usually wear the tails outside, particularly with the FullWeight
- Front pockets have modest bellows and button-down flaps; and are deep enough for a big cell phone
- Substantial collar can be buttoned down or flipped us, and is substantial enough that if you fold it up you will notice the extra warmth around your neck
- Above the cuff is a 4 inch opening secured by button offering good closure but also enabling the cuff to be comfortably folded up
- The cuffs are secured by either of two buttons that enable adjustment. The adjustment is particularly useful when coordinating the cuffs with gloves, mittens or a base layer with a monkey-paw (thumbhole sleeve)
- Sleeves cut long for better coverage and to let you pull your hands inside
- Indestructible melamine slot buttons
- Cut long and generous
- FullWeight ShirtJac in size Large weighs 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- MidWeight ShirtJac in size Large weighs 2 lbs 6 oz (1.08 kg)